You can pick your instructor yourself (meet the team) or we will pick the instructor suiting your requirements.
5 years old for skiing and 8 years old for snowboarding.
Directly at the start of the lifts, you will find a cashier selling passes. If you want to avoid the queue, you can book a pass online, find out more here.
(Online service available from the 1st December).
Absolutely, up to 6 people and only for the lessons starting at 9 am. We can drop you off as well if your lesson finishes at 4:30 pm.
1. Skis, boots, and poles.
or: A snowboard, boots and bindings.
2. Warm winter jacket and pants.
5. Gloves or Mittens.
6. Ski socks.
8. If you’re going off-piste with us, avalanche safety gear is included. (Transceiver, shovel & probe).
For Christmas, mid-term and Easter holidays, make sure you book your equipment ahead, in order to get exactly what you need at the best price. Outside of the high season, it isn’t necessary to book ahead.
If you don’t have a car, make your life easier and pick a ski hire with delivery or one close to your accommodation.
You can rent skis, snowboards, poles, ski boots, helmets and in some places jackets and trousers. You will need to buy your goggles and gloves.
– Local Chx, Chamonix’s only delivery-focused ski hire shop. Located in Chamonix sud. Visit website
Other popular options:
– Concept Pro Shop, located at the Aiguille du Midi lift station.
– Sanglard, located in Chamonix center and Argentiere.
Yes. Make sure your insurance policy covers winter sports and Off-piste skiing if you intend to.
You can book directly on the website using the booking form on your chosen activity page. Once the lesson has been approved by our team you will receive a secured (stripe) credit card payment link. Your lesson is secured and confirmed once the payment is received.
In the event of cancellation, reimbursement will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
– Cancellation 14 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 100% minus eventual bank fees.
– Cancellation 7 to 13 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 50% minus eventual bank fees.
– Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: No refund.
You can read more about our terms and condition here.
Your lesson meeting point will be arranged by our team directly with you. We are lucky to have 4 different ski areas in Chamonix, each one of them suiting different abilities. With the information and requirements you will provide us, we will pick the right place for you!
Here is a map of the 9 meeting points to find your instructor. Please refer to your booking confirmation for more details.
1 – Savoy
2 – Brevent
3 – Planpraz
4 – Flégère
5 – Top Flégère
6 – Plan Joran
7 – Lognan
8 – Le tour
9 – Les houches