FREERIDE COURSE LEVEL 1
The feeling of skiing off-piste is one of a kind.
Away from the crowded pistes, you will ski in parts of the mountains most people won’t ever see. The excitement of freeskiing will make this adventure a very special experience.
If you are already a confident skier on red and black groomed pistes, you’re ready to take the next step. This level 1 off-piste course is designed for people without any previous freeride experience.
This 3-morning session course will give you the tools and confidence to skillfully ski whatever the mountain throws at you.
6 people maximum per group
260€ per person
What will you gain from this course?
– Various Freeride techniques to apply to different types of snow and terrains.
– Mountain sense and tactics to keep you safe.
This beginner off-piste course includes:
– 3x Half-days (9 am – 1 pm) of teaching with one of our experienced off-piste instructors.
– Personal skiing video analysis.
– Avalanche safety equipment (transceiver, probe & shovel)
– Any transportation required during the course.
What to bring:
– Ski equipment. (Ski, boots, bindings, poles, backpack, etc.)
– Off-piste insurance.
– Lift pass.
A typical course program:
Using video analyses and modern teaching technique, your instructor will focus on refining and adapting your on-piste skills to get you ready to venture off-piste. All set? It’s time to duck under the rope and take your first track in powder snow.
Day 2 & 3:
You will explore another Chamonix ski area and learn to overcome the new challenges it brings: Different types of snow (Tracked powder, chop, crud, moguls, crust, slush, hard packed, windblown snow, …) and different terrains like steeper slopes and couloirs.
Interested in the introduction course? get in touch with us.
[contact-form-7 id=”2536″ title=”contact freeride level1″]
GET IN TOUCH:
[contact-form-7 id=”1918″ title=”contact2″]