Private off-piste coaching
Learn or improve your Freeride ability and boost your confidence while having fun.
Chamonix’s off-piste and backcountry skiing/snowboarding is truly world class.
While you will find some of the most challenging routes you can imagine, it isn’t just reserved for advanced skiers or snowboarders. With 4 distinct ski areas, Chamonix offers all types of off-piste terrain for all abilities.
Who can take this Off piste coaching session?
– You are a confident skier/snowboarder on the piste, you can tackle black runs and you are looking to venture off-piste.
– You have some limited experience of off-piste and want to build up some experience in more challenging conditions.
– You are already able to ride confidently off-piste and are interested in exploring new, exciting off-piste runs.
What you will get by choosing a off-piste coaching session with Skibex?
-Great Coaching. Our off-piste instructors are fully qualified to take you off-Piste and keep you safe. They have a lifetime of alpine experience and will know where to find the best terrain, snow, and hidden backcountry gems.
– A lesson custom-fit to your needs. When booking, let us know what your goals are, what aspect of your technique you want to improve or the type of terrain or snow you want to ski and we will design a lesson just for you.
– An up-to-date avalanche safety equipment at no extra cost (transceiver, probe, and shovel). If necessary you will get a short training on how to use your equipment so that you will be able to deal with an emergency.
–Fun. Challenging sometimes as well, but we will make sure you enjoy your time on the mountain and you remember this day as truly exceptional.
LESSON TIME SLOTS AND PRICES:
|Length||Morning sessions||Afternoon sessions||1 – 4 People||5 – 6 people|
|3h||9 am – 12 am||1 pm – 4 pm||210€||250€|
|4h||9 am – 1 pm||1 pm – 5 pm||280€||320€|
|Full day||9 am – 5 pm||420€||460€|
Ready to book?
If you’re interested in a lesson click to button below to enquire or book.
GET IN TOUCH: