Private ski touring
Explore and ski in one of the world’s most beautiful natural landscapes.
Top-ranked for its backcountry and easily accessible by cable car; the Chamonix Aiguille rouge range is a ski touring paradise. It offers dozens of itineraries on mainly non-glaciated terrain, for differing levels of fitness and skills.
You are a beginner and want instructions about ski touring and off-piste related technique? Or you just want to be guided safely to the best tours?
Hire a ski touring instructor for one, two, three days or a week and get an experienced professional by your side. Design your adventure by telling us your goals and motivation, we’ll take care of the rest.
|1-2 people||3-6 people|
|1 day||400€||400€ + 10€ per extra person|
What is included in the price?
– 1 day with an experienced and fully qualified ski touring instructor. – Avalanche safety equipment (Transceiver, probe, and shovel). – Local transportation.
What to bring:
– Ski touring equipment: skis, bindings, skins, couteaux (ski crampons), poles.
– Thin gloves, sunglasses and a hat for the way up and warm gloves, goggles and a beanie for the way down.
– A backpack to fit our avalanche safety gear (probe and shovel), your picnic and a water bottle (1.5L recommended).
– Off-piste insurance.
– Lift pass (only if the tour starts from the lift).
– Food and drinks.
Not sure if you have the right equipment, or if your fitness is good enough?
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us before booking and our team will get back to you.
GET IN TOUCH: