Terms and conditions
In the event of cancellation, reimbursement will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
– Cancellation 12 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 100%.
– Cancellation 7 to 12 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 50% .
– Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: No refund.
As a matter of course and without exception: no refund or deferment will be made in the following cases.
– In the event, the Customer suffers an accident that makes it impossible to participate in the activity. The Customer is responsible for taking out any specialized insurance policy, such as “cancellation insurance”.
– In the event of a course being interrupted or not completed as a result of a lack of fitness/technique, unable to attend lessons at the appointed hour and date, absence, sickness or whatever the reasons.
– In the event of lesson, activity or course being stopped for reasons outside our control (stopping of lift, cable car, bad weather, safety, conditions, etc…).
– We reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the timetable or content of any activity as a result of weather, snow or security conditions without such modification giving rise to the right to any indemnity on the part of any client. The hours of lessons may be modified according to the opening and closing hours of the lifts.
2. Modification of Services
Given the organization and planning required to provide the Instructional Services, the activities cannot be modified during the two (2) days that precede the start of the activity.
Prior to this two (2) day period, modifications (times, number of people, level) can be made to the activity, subject to availability of instructors, with any additional cost being disclosed to the Customer for the Customer’s consent.
– To take part in activities, you should be in good health, (contact us if you have concerns), be suitably equipped and dressed for booked activities, and follow the instruction given by the professional staff.
– Skibex disclaims any liability for accidents, injuries, or property damage occurring during ski lessons. Participants are required to have their own travel and medical insurance.
– The instructors will assess whether or not a programme may take place. They will consider the weather, the snow conditions and the ability of the participants.
– Participants are required to follow the ski instructor’s instructions at all times to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
5. Weather conditions
Once we have made the decision to run an activity, it will not be cancelled or postponed because of the weather nor will any refund or deferment be made.
Apart from the legal liability insurance, our services do not include personal insurance.
7. Helmet use
Because snow sports entail risks, the use of a helmet is required for children and is highly recommended for all participants.
8. Booking, enrollment, and payment
Enrolment is subject to availability and to confirmation by us.
To confirm your booking, the full cost of the activity is payable on reservation (processed through Stripe). Once your payment has been received, your booking will be confirmed and a confirmation will be sent to you. Your booking will be taken as your acknowledgement and acceptance of our general sales conditions.
- We take the security of your payment information seriously. When you make payments using credit cards through Stripe, your payment details are encrypted and processed securely.
- Skibex complies with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will only use your personal information, including payment data, to process your reservation and provide our ski lessons.
- We do not store your credit card information on our servers. Any payment information you provide is securely handled by Stripe, a trusted and PCI-compliant payment processing service.
9. Right to Use Images:
- Skibex reserves the right to use photos or videos taken during lessons for promotional purposes, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
Skibex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and admits that this is not an exhaustive list of circumstances.