1. If any of our resorts are subject to administrative closure of their ski lifts by the French government due to COVID-19, we will refund all clients who booked lessons due to take place after the date of closure.
2. If travel restrictions, imposed by your government or ours, prevent you from travelling to resort to participate in the lessons, will refund you in full. This includes if governments impose quarantine on arrival in France or your home country.
3. If you are unable to travel because you, a family member, or someone you have been in recent contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, We will reimburse 90% of your total reservation (The 10% administration fee is non-refundable), if you inform us up to 48 hours before your lessons are due to take place. Proof of your situation is required.
4. Refunds will be made within 10 days of the date of cancellation.
Terms and conditions
In the event of cancellation, reimbursement will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
– Cancellation 10 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 100% (minus bank fee ≃ 2%).
– Cancellation 5 to 10 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 50%.
– Cancellation less than 5 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: No refund.
As a matter of course and without exception: no refund or deferment will be made in the following cases.
– In the event, the Customer suffers an accident that makes it impossible to participate in the activity. The Customer is responsible for taking out any specialized insurance policy, such as “cancellation insurance”.
– In the event of a course being interrupted or not completed as a result of a lack of fitness/technique, unable to attend lessons at the appointed hour and date, absence, sickness or whatever the reason.
– In the event of lesson, activity or course being stopped for reasons outside our control (stopping of lift, cable car, bad weather, safety, conditions, etc…).
– We reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the timetable or content of any activity as a result of weather, snow or security conditions without such modification giving rise to the right to any indemnity on the part of any client. The hours of lessons may be modified according to the opening and closing hours of the lifts.
2. Modification of Services
Given the organization and planning required to provide the Instructional Services, the activities cannot be modified during the two (2) days that precede the start of the activity.
Prior to this two (2) day period, modifications (times, number of people, level) can be made to the activity, subject to availability of instructors, with any additional cost being disclosed to the Customer for the Customer’s consent.
To take part in activities, you should be in good health, (contact us if you have concerns), be suitably equipped and dressed for booked activities, and follow the instruction given by the professional staff.
The instructors will assess whether or not a programme may take place. They will consider the weather, the snow conditions and the ability of the participants.
5. Weather conditions
Once we have made the decision to run an activity, it will not be cancelled or postponed because of the weather nor will any refund or deferment be made.
Apart from the legal liability insurance, our services do not include personal insurance.
7. Helmet use
Because snow sports entail risks, the use of a helmet is required for children under age 13 and is highly recommended for all participants.
8. Booking, enrollment, and payment
Enrolment is subject to availability and to confirmation by us.
In order to confirm your booking, the full cost of the activity is payable on reservation. Once your payment has been received, your booking will be confirmed and a confirmation will be sent to you. Your booking will be taken as your acknowledgement and acceptance of our general sales conditions.
Skibex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and admits that this is not an exhaustive list of circumstances.